- PeakO2: A patented blend of organic adaptogenic mushrooms that have been shown to maximize power output and support oxygen uptake.
- CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine: A patented form of beta-alanine that supports muscular endurance during tough workouts.
- BCAAs: Contains 7 grams of branched-chain amino acids in the nature-designed and research-proven 2:1:1 ratio
- Electrolytes to promote hydration
Inside each scoop:
- 7 g BCAA
- 2 g Peak02
- 1.6 g Carnosyn Beta-Alanine
- 925 mg NO3-C Citrulline Nitrate
- 1140 mg electrolyte blend
Mat Fraser doesn’t screw around with recovery. He doesn’t underestimate it, overlook it, or leave it to chance. Fraser knows that hard work pays off, and recovery is make or break.When it comes to supplements, Fraser turns to XTEND Elite to support muscle recovery and repair, promote hydration, boost muscular endurance, enhance power output, and improve VO2 max. It’s one of the many important weapons in Fraser’s recovery arsenal.We’re proud to partner with Mat Fraser on this Blueberry Lemonade signature version of XTEND Elite properly named Fraserade, designed exclusively with him to help you optimize your own recovery practices—and results.
Designed to be the best for those who demand the best, XTEND Elite includes 7 grams of BCAAs for muscle growth and repair, CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine to help boost muscular endurance, and Citrulline Nitrate (NO3-T) to promote better pumps.
At the recommended two scoops per day, XTEND ELITE also features the clinically studied dose of PeakO2, a research-backed blend of organic adaptogens shown to help support stamina, increase time to exhaustion, enhance anaerobic power output, and improve VO2 max.
Directions of Use:
As a dietary supplement, mix each level scoop in 10-14 fl. oz. of water (adjust for taste preference) and shake well. On training days, consume 1 level scoop during exercise and 1 level scoop after exercise. On non-training days, consume 2 level scoops throughout the day. For best results, consume daily.