OLIMP POTASSIUM – 60 TABLETS
PRESSURE • NERVOUS SYSTEM • MUSCLES
Dietary supplement containing potassium citrate, which is a highly digestible source of potassium – an essential mineral component of all organisms.
Scientific research has proven that potassium:
- is one of the most important components of body fluids and is the main cation of intracellular fluid,
- this element helps in the proper functioning of the nervous and muscular systems – including the heart muscle,
- potassium intake has recently decreased, while the consumption of the opposing sodium (table salt) has increased,
- eating foods high in sodium may contribute to an increase in blood pressure,
- a diet rich in potassium helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
|Nutritional information||2 tablets|
|of which: potassium||300 mg (15% RDA *)|
* NRV – nutrient reference value.
Ingredients: potassium citrate; fillers – microcrystalline cellulose, cross-linked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose; binder – hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, anti-caking agents – silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Recommended daily dose: 2 tablets a day after a meal or otherwise after consulting a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption during the day.
A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.