- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
- CREATINE GLUCONATE
- CREATINE ANHYDROUS
- TRI-CREATINE MALATE
- CREATINE ETHYL ESTER HCI
- DI-CREATINE MALATE
- Creatine Monohydrate: The OG. Most studies performed have been conducted using Creatine Monohydrate. There’s absolutely no doubt that it works (or at least very little, because I’m most likely not a Sith and therefore try not to speak in absolutes). However, we as humans love trying to upgrade tried-and-true goodness to eventually tried-and-true great. Which is where the following forms of creatine come in.*
- Creatine MagnaPower (Magnesium Creatine Chelate): This creatine is attained by binding creatine to magnesium. This form increases the body’s ability to create ATP, increases creatine absorption, and creatine bioavailability*
- Creatine AKG: creatine-AKG is creatine attached to an alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) molecule. The reason this is beneficial is because AKG is an intermediate in the Kreb’s cycle, which means it can seamlessly enter muscle cells. Creatine AKG transports more creatine directly into muscle cells, resulting in a higher muscular creatine concentration.*
- Creatine HCL: By adding a hydrochloride group, creatine’s fluid solubility is increased. Research suggests that creatine HCL is absorbed by the intestines around 60% better than creatine monohydrate*
- Creatine Pyruvate: Like its other monohydrate-upgraded counterparts, Creatine Pyruvate was designed to increase creatine bioavailability. According to most, that design has worked out well.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mix 6 Point Creatine into your favorite: beverage, pre-workout, intra-workout, or post-workout drink. Its flavorless and fillerless formula makes it ideal to mix into just about any drink. Due to its anabolic properties, it is recommended that 6 Point be taken and timed around your workouts. Be sure to stay hydrated while training, supplementing and living an active lifestyle.